the time to read them...

Books I have read. More for me than for you, but I guess that depends on who you are. If you stalk me, than this will probably be more useful for you than me.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Modern Girl's Guide to Life


The Modern Girl's Guide to Life is the best of these how to books I have read. It even had a how to (fixing a toilet) that I could have used earlier this year. It had simple recipes in case you have to make a surprise dinner, how you should dress compared to your boss, and how to move in with a significant other without killing them. I am considering buying this book because I think it would be a great reference! And it's coated in plastic and a great shade of pink to boot! Apparently it's based on a tv show, but I have not seen it....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Heidi said…

    I'm glad that book is good--the TV show is not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home