the time to read them...

Books I have read. More for me than for you, but I guess that depends on who you are. If you stalk me, than this will probably be more useful for you than me.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Party Like A Rockstar!

Party Like a RockStar: Even When You're Poor as Dirt

I have to say that much of this book was exactly how I was able to eat and have fun while unemployed. I enjoyed it because it advocated illegal and distasteful things that I support, like rummaging through medicine cabinets and stealing the fun drugs. On the other hand, it also told you that if you have a party, you should hide your fun drugs, because people will steal them. That seems like excellent advice. There was info on getting free drinks from bartenders and crashing parties. I would not sat that the info would make you like a rockstar (because rockstars can pay for drinks), but it's all useful info. If I knew someone graduating from college, I would totally buy them this book. It's probably a LOT more useful if you live in a larger city, but one of my favorite parts of the book is that it gives you search terms and explains how to use quotations in web searches. That made the librarian in me very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home