the time to read them...

Books I have read. More for me than for you, but I guess that depends on who you are. If you stalk me, than this will probably be more useful for you than me.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Heart Full of Lies: A True Story of Desire and Death

Heart Full of Lies: A True Story of Desire and Death
by Ann Rule



After reading "Green River, Running Red" which I found hard to put down, I was excited to read another Ann Rule book. Sadly, this one kinda sucked. First, you knew who the murderer was the whole time, and she kills her husband. She doesn't go on some crazy emotional spree. It was just pretty boring. I know this sounds kind of coldhearted, since the book is about real people and all, but I love true crime because the killers are so off the wall. And I like the mystery aspect of "who is the killer?" In this book, you know who the killer is, and she's not insane, she's just kind of a big liar who wants money. Wow, that's unique.

Well I have also checked out Rule's "Bitter Harvest," so hopefully that's better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home