the time to read them...

Books I have read. More for me than for you, but I guess that depends on who you are. If you stalk me, than this will probably be more useful for you than me.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

company by max barry



Max Barry is one of my favorite authors and this is his new book. He is amazing. You should read this. I just got my copy. He writes hilarious corporate American satire. If you've enjoyed Christopher Buckley, Carl Hiaasen, or Tom Robbins (says my friend Matt) you will like this. If you like news and funny, you will like this. If you don't really like the news, but like funny and like to have a social commentary position, you will like this. If you really hate big corporations, you will like this.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Heidi said…

    Looking at that book really makes me want a doughnut.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger jenny bento said…

    i know, and i have it around all the time. :)

    actually there was some hubbub about the cover since another book was released this year with almost the exact same cover.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home