the time to read them...

Books I have read. More for me than for you, but I guess that depends on who you are. If you stalk me, than this will probably be more useful for you than me.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Book Roundup!

72 books read this year.
24 were fiction (1/3)
9 were religious or by religious publishers
1 reread
21 were audiobooks (29%)

What I couldn't get through fast enough cuz I loved them soooo much:
Green River, Running Red--Ann Rule
No way to treat a First Lady--Christopher Buckley
Library Mascot Cage Match
Killing Yourself to Live : 85% of a True Story--Chuck Klosterman
Urban Tribes
Assassination Vacation
Dry by Augusten Burroughs
men who stare at goats by jon ronson
The Pirates and Their Adventures with the Scientists
CandyFreak by Steve Almond
The Know-It-All : One Man's Humble Quest to Become the Smartest Person in the World
Blink
Into Thin Air -- Jon Krakauer
America, the Book -- Jon Stewart
God Is My Broker -- Christopher Buckley
Little Green Men -- Christopher Buckley
Book 11 of Lemony Snicket

Books I hated, or could not finish:
Seconds of Pleasure--Neil LaBute
Cheap Ways to...
fat pig--Neil LaBute
Inside of Me
Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way
In the Dark--Richard Layman
Glorious Appearing--Tim LaHaye, Jerry Jenkins
Tommyland by Tommy Lee
Life of Pi
Single: The Art of Being Satisfied, Fulfilled and Independent by Judy Ford

Favorite(s) this year: Tie between The Pirates and Their Adventures with the Scientists and men who stare at goats by jon ronson

Biggest Dissapointment? Life of Pi

1 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger jenny bento said…

    well i have read three of his books now. you seem to dig the outdoorsy thing (according to your profile). I do not! I think his books would be better if I did.

    Have we met? Since you're in town, I wondered!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home