the time to read them...

Books I have read. More for me than for you, but I guess that depends on who you are. If you stalk me, than this will probably be more useful for you than me.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Crusie



I have read 4 or so of Jennifer Crusie's novels and I have greatly enjoyed all of them. I am even on her list-serv. But this one started very slow. Part of the problem was that it referred to characters in another of her books that I read about 2 years ago. Generally, although I did get very into this book, I thought it was slow at times, and my least favorite of her books. It had a TON of characters, which I found difficult at first. It also, like most of her books, had an animal based subplot, and I could care less about those, but I realize she digs em! Anyways it was good, but not as good as the rest of her novels. It did, however, make me want to read more of her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home