the time to read them...

Books I have read. More for me than for you, but I guess that depends on who you are. If you stalk me, than this will probably be more useful for you than me.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

company

Company by Max Barry


Awesome. Now I would say this is my least favorite of his books. But until the major plot twist (pg. 100), I was so excited b/c I knew the twist was coming. After that it wasn't as exciting for me. But it's my own fault for reading his blog regularly. But it was great and the whole thing was hilarious, cathartic, and a great societal comment. The end was kinda blah, though, for me because it happened so quickly. But it's an amazing book, and I am terribly sad that he will not be touring the midwest. Go! Read it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home